Monday, December 6, 2010

I am still alive

It has been a few weeks since I have posted.  I have been pretty busy lately, you know, saving puppies from drowning in the cold swollen rivers, and rescuing burning babies from towering infernos, the usual super hero shit that I do on a regular basis.  Just haven't had the time to get on here, although I have had a few topics I wanted to cover. They will have to wait till the next time they piss me off.

I am gonna keep this one super short.  I just have one question for all of you.  Have you ever just knew how something was gonna play out in a game?  With no rational explanation? 

That happened to me tonight during the Leafs/Capitals game.  After being down 4-1, I just knew if the got one goal, they would come back.

I texted a friend just as the Leafs scored their second goal to make it 4-2 that that was going to happen. 

Then,  in the last 4 minutes, I texted that same person that they would go to over time.  And 3 minutes later, they had scored 2 goals to tie it up. 

I had this feeling that Grabovski would get the game winner in the shoot out, and fuck me, that's what happened. 

Gotta love random psychic powers eh?  Now if I could just harness that power for picking lotto numbers,  I would be all set.

Anyway, that is all for now, but I will be back to pumping out the anger very soon, as my schedule should be slowing down to normal in the coming days.

Until then..

Stay Angry!!

No comments:

Post a Comment