Sunday, August 7, 2011

Anger Rising!!!!

Well, hockey season is fast approaching, so it is time to get this blog back up and running.  For the tens of readers who have been wondering where I disappeared  too, well that is a long and fascinating story that you can one day read about in my auto biography that I will someday, maybe consider starting, and never finishing.

Much has happened since my last post.  Boston won the cup, Colin Campbell stepped down from his disciplinarian job.  (Now I will need to generate a hate for Brendan Shanahan when he takes over next season).  The Winnipeg Jets have returned home via the Atlanta Thrashers.   Phoenix is still in trouble, as is the NY Islanders, Blue Jackets,  Panthers, and Nashville.  And Sean Avery is still an asshole.  Also I would like to say FUCK   Gary Bettman I just wanted to get that out there.


So as the time to puck drop in Oct draws near, not only have I returned to share my infinite wisdom with all of you, I have brought a new blogger along for the ride.  Her name is... Well I will let her introduce herself when she debuts her first post in a few days.  She promised me it was gonna be good, and it better be, or I will not be paying her in shoes as she had requested in the contract negotiations.

Well that is all for now. Until next time... Stay Angry!!

No comments:

Post a Comment