Thursday, October 21, 2010

Yuppie Scum!

I noticed this during the Leafs last home game, and even more so tonight, and as I sit here watching the game on TV, it is making me angry.  (Maybe cause this is the first game I have watched this year that I haven't been sideways drunk)

It is no secret that it is very expensive to go to the ACC to watch a game, although I believe that Vancouver tickets are more expensive this year, but either way, only those with lots of cash are gonna be in the seats most nights. 

The problem with these yuppie scumbags is that they are so fucking quiet. In the last game there was a tweet mid game from one of the TSN guys that said he heard someone sneeze from across the arena.  That is fucked up.  Imagine what the team feels like when their home crowed sounds like they are at a funeral.  There have been a few ohhs and ahhs here and there, but no electricity at all.

Maybe once these CEO type assholes get a few more $16 beers in them, they will open there fat yaps and make a few sounds.

I think with the team doing well to start, most of these ass clowns are actually going to the games instead of giving their tickets away to their real fan relatives.  That is my guess anyway. They are flocking to the games not because they are fans, but like most of these weasel types, they just want to be seen, and to say they were there.

It makes me sick. 

Not to take away form the Rangers play so far in this game, they are doing well defensively, but not having the energy from the crowd is not helping the team get things going.  I predict that the Leafs will have a better road record this season then at home based on the crowd.  Unless some rowdy drunks start filling the seats in the near future.


Quick side note as I am writing this just as the second period ends.  Elbow to Versteeg's head in the dying seconds.  Does it fit the new head-shot rule? Will it get a look from the NHL?  We will soon see.  I am guessing no, just cause that seems to be the way things go.

Plus the NHL will be busy suspending Rypien tomorrow for his tussle with a Wild fan the other night.   My prediction: 5 games for that. Last incident got 4 games.

That's all for now folks.  Keeping it short and sweet this time, but I got a few things I will be addressing in the next few days.

Stay Angry!

No comments:

Post a Comment