Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Who gave this asshole a mic?

Watching the leaf/Caps game tonight on TSN, and one thing is pissing me off to no end,  is this fuckbag Pierre McGuire.  What a douche!  Every time he opens his mouth I want to punch my T.V.  This walking scrotum is one of them dudes that thinks he knows everything, but actually knows nothing about anything.

He sits between the team benches during the game and talks shit about players that are feet away.  If I was a player, I would fire a puck in there as hard as I could.  There aint much room to duck in that little cubicle. "You don't seem to have much to say now McDick! Now that have your bald head in a head lock".


When he does offer up his opinion, it is little more then musings from Captain Obvious.  That is when he manages to say something semi relevant.  The rest of the time he speaks, it makes me want to invent a time machine so I can go back in time to remove his momma's ovaries.

For those of you not familiar with this awful human being, I have included some links that demonstrate what a creepy asshat this clown is...

Exibit A

Exibit B

These are just a few examples of this twat being himself.

What are your thoughts on old Pierre?

Please leave a comment.  No one has used the comment section so far, now is as good a time as any to pop the comment cherry.

**Side Note**

I want to give a special thanks to one Tim Binnall of Binnall of America for giving this little blog a plug on his Pop Cast show (episode 13)

I linked to his other show BoA Audio, and his interview with former a NBA ref a few posts back.  I highly recommend checking out his pod cast if you are into the paranormal, UFO's, and all sorts of shit like that, as well as his POP Cast show dealing with pop culture and movie reviews.  He is the top dog in his field.

The link to his site is
http://www.binnallofamerica.com/index.html

Well that is all for now, I am out of beer...

Till next time..

Stay Angry!

No comments:

Post a Comment